- American Honda trucks gain 6.5% to set new October record
- Honda electrified vehicles have best month on record, exceeding 6,000 retail sales for second month in a row
- Honda Pilot sales climb 31% for best October sales; Odyssey rises 15%
- Acura trucks set new October record, gaining 15%
- Acura RDX records best October and second best single month in history, jumping 75%
“With production across our entire Honda and Acura lineups in alignment to meet true consumer demand, we continue to achieve steady and sustainable results as we enter the final two months of the year,” said Henio Arcangeli Jr., senior vice president of the American Honda Automobile Division.
The post Trucks and Electrified Vehicles Spark Strong October Sales for American Honda appeared first on Blog Honda.